This is an informal list of future project ideas. Nothing cast in stone here; just a place to keep notes on ideas.
1. Vent shape experiments — this will include an exterior tool made by Tom Snyder, a friend who also makes an interior vent coning tool, as well as other tools for the gun maker.
2. A before and after test of Jim Chambers‘ late Ketland lock. We’ll time various combinations of the current and new parts.
3. Find an elapsed time for a double set trigger. This will pretty subjective, and we’re not sure of a methodology. Lowell Gard and I are brain-storming on this.
4. Slow motion video session with Olympus Industrial. I have a few friends with original English locks that we’ll want to video tape. We will also tape locks of any shooters who would like a video tape of their lock.
5. Because of missing a chance to get an interview with Gary Brumfield, I’d like to collect thoughts from his many friends. This is just in planning stages, I want to make sure this gets done.
6. A photo session done at the Seminar in Bowling Green.
7. Continue doing video interviews.
8. Add two more lubes to the lube test.
9. Jim’s experiment with golden age tumblers.